so tired...~!

by 21:00 0 comments

ouh~!dear blog...i'm feel very tired today..so tired...what a day...my body feel so tired...oh!god..please make me and friends always strong to face all your challange...thursday was a big day...our programe will starts on thursday at TAMAN AIR TAWAU....argh~!!!that place is so far from our home..it's in a jungle...me and my friends became a facy...we have a big mission..we have to take care all of the students..we have to be on time..we must always prepaire an answer for all the problem...we have to make the programe became a great moments to remember forever..today,we have a discussion with all the teacher..that's not what i imagine..we just keep silent when the teachers give them opinion..it's very clumsy(maybe)when some others teachers don't agree when an others teacher give an opinion...ouh god...please make me strong...give me an energy..

dear affy...i mysh u like crazy...to u my MG..i mys u too..mysh u very much..love u always..lease pray 4 me k...i wish u luck...and please take care of yourself and your healthy..i'm always worried abaout you..huh~!career make me always miss u...hahah...miz u so muchy...<3...muah!if you read this entry..i juz want to say that..."love u and mysh u"..please take care of yourself..don't take any chocolate in your meal..drink a lot of water..have a good sleep and enough rest..muah!bye..miss you......=(

Farhana Amylea

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit chat :)